Experience natural wellness in 3 minutes! Cryotherapy is based on the principle that cold helps to improve inflammatory properties in the blood. Providing a fast and effective alternative to traditional ice baths, cryotherapy provides accelerated healing of muscle, tendons, ligaments, and joint pain from various types of injuries. It’s also useful for pain relief caused by chronic conditions such as lower back, shoulder and knee pain because it boosts the flow of nutrient-rich blood to the spine and discs.
Cryotherapy can help reduce pain and return mobility. Here are some of the many benefits to cryotherapy:
- Enhances your performance and athletic ability
- Reduces soreness and pain in muscles
- Improves muscle recovery
- Burns calories by increasing metabolism
- Increases your energy level
- Flushes toxins from your body
- Improves your circulation
- Regenerates skin on a cellular level
- Assists with pain management
- Help to regulate your sleep patterns
- Enhances the immune system
- Improves the movement in your joints
- Decreases inflammation
- Improves cell rejuvenation
- Stimulate lymph drainage
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles
- Helps treat your mood disorders, depression, and anxiety creates instant endorphins and provides an energy boost improves skin rigidity and the production of collagen.
Come in and start your total body transformation today!
If you are looking for personalized attention, a clean and friendly environment, and the most innovative equipment designed to increase your overall health, you have come to the right place. Our experienced and highly trained staff will ensure you have a comfortable and pleasant experience and that you leave our facility feeling and looking your best!
NormaTec Compression is a dynamic compression device designed for recovery and rehab. The leader in rapid recovery, the NormaTec systems provide a competitive edge to the world’s elite athletes, coaches, and trainers by helping them recover faster between training and after intense exercise. NormaTec’s patented PULSE technology also helps those at risk of circulation and swelling issues such as lymphedema and deep vein thrombosis.
Localized Cryotherapy targets specific areas of the body to help reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling. Unlike whole body cryotherapy, localized cryotherapy is able to concentrate on a distinct part of the body to allow for faster recovery time. Examples of localized treatment areas include shoulders, elbows, wrist/hand, upper/lower back, knees, and ankle/foot.
Cyro Facials use pressurized liquid nitrogen vapors applied to the face and neck to stimulate the production of collagen and decrease pore size. The treatment helps the skin to feel tighter, and the pressurized liquid nitrogen helps stimulate collagen production while also filling in fine lines and wrinkles and decreasing pores. The facial will typically include a scalp and neck nitrogen massage as well, and it is often recommended to do this facial in a series of treatments.